If you’re interested in getting a firmer grasp on the material, here are 5 great options for you:
1. Read an Overview of the Entire Film
We’ve summarized the basic arguments of the film here:
2. Watch Additional Videos
We have a variety of materials ranging from outtakes to Q&A’s which explore topics raised in the film:
- Q&A with Del Tackett and Scientists (originally shown in theaters after the feature film)
- Discussions between Del & the Director about the film
- Video Devotional Series
- Browse all Videos
3. Watch the 2017 IGH Conference (over 50 hours of material)
We held a conference in June 2017 and recorded extensive lectures from scientists and scholars featured in the film. This material is at a semi-technical to technical level, and is excellent for going much deeper into the science and scholarship behind the film. You can either:
4. Choose Specific Topics or Use Our Resources
Look in the top menu of this site under Learn About or Resources depending on what you are looking for. You can also:
- Read articles about the background and structure of the film
- Read one of these introductory books
- Visit one of our Creation partners’ websites
5. Choose an Expert to Learn From
Click on a name to read bios or get links to books, articles, and other materials associated with them on this site.
- Kevin Anderson, PhD – Microbiologist
- Steve Austin, PhD – Geologist
- Steven Boyd, PhD – Hebraist
- Robert Carter, PhD – Marine Biologist
- Arthur Chadwick, PhD – Taphonomist
- Danny Faulkner, PhD – Astronomer
- George Grant, PhD – Pastor
- Paul Nelson, PhD – Philosopher of Science
- Douglas Petrovich, PhD – Archeologist
Finally, Be on the Lookout for Additional Materials
These products will be available starting Late Summer 2017. Please signup for updates to know when they will release.
- Is Genesis History? Companion Book – a consolidation and distillation of all the material covered in the film.
- The Full Interviews Book (multi-volume book set) – Edited transcripts of the full interviews with the scientists.
- The Full Interviews DVDs (multi-volume DVD set) – Approximately 30-40 hours of interviews with scientists. These will be edited into 60 shorter videos approximately 20 minutes each.
- Church Set (DVD/book set) – Six lessons and an accompanying book for use in churches.