When we finished filming Is Genesis History? in 2016, we had over 40 hours of interviews. When we released the film in 2017, however, it was only 110 minutes long.
What happened to all the rest of that footage?
We’ve been editing it since this summer and are pleased to announce we will be releasing it in a new series of videos called Beyond Is Genesis History? The first volume, Rocks & Fossils, includes 20 new videos, over 6 hours of new footage, and a lots of new evidence for Creation and the Flood.
Volume 1: Rocks & Fossils – Now Available!
(Volumes 2 and 3 available Spring 2018)
Beyond Is Genesis History? is designed for people who enjoyed the film but want to understand more.
The segments are between 18-20 minutes each and focus on specific areas of science and scholarship. They are perfect for families, churches, schools, and homeschools wanting to learn how Genesis explains so much of the world around us.
It’s really incredible material. The upcoming first set includes never-before-seen interviews with the geologists and paleontologists featured in the film. (Click on each name to see their segments.)
2. Mount St. Helens: Spirit Lake & the Floating Log Mat
3. Grand Canyon: The Grand Staircase
4. Grand Canyon: Desert View & the Colorado River
5. Grand Canyon: The Great Unconformity & Megasequences
6. Grand Canyon: Fossil Nautiloids
8. Museum: The Fossil Record & Design
10. Pocket Wilderness: Evidence of the Catastrophic Past
11. Pocket Wilderness: The Rapid Formation of Coal
12. Pocket Wilderness: The Order of the Fossils
13. Pocket Wilderness: After the Flood & the Nature of Science
16. Bone Bed: Catastrophe & Complexity
18. SP Crater: Radioisotope Dating, Part 2
19. SP Crater: Catastrophic Plate Tectonics
20. Sedona: Evidence for a Young Earth
Watch Dr. Marcus Ross give an overview of the rocks and fossils in Discovery Park of America.