Beyond Is Genesis History? Vol 1: Rocks & Fossils explores the fascinating fields of geology, paleontology, and atmospheric science. When you’ve watched the documentary film and want to learn more, this is your next step!
Learn much more about the impact of the global flood on the Earth in these 20 new videos featuring scientists from the documentary.
The segments are approximately 20 minutes each and focus on specific areas of science and scholarship. They are perfect for families, churches, schools, and homeschools wanting to learn how Genesis explains so much of the world around us.
Featuring: Del Tackett, Steve Austin Art Chadwick, Marcus Ross, Andrew Snelling, Larry Vardiman, and Kurt Wise.
Duration: 6 hours & 40 minutes.
Videos: 20 (~20 min each)
Format: 3 DVDs (6-7 lectures per DVD) or Download/Streaming
Steve Austin, PhD – Geologist | Mount St. Helens & Grand Canyon
- Catastrophic Geology (21:07)
- Spirit Lake & the Floating Log Mat (19:22)
- The Grand Staircase (18:33)
- Desert View & the Colorado River (18:23)
- The Great Unconformity & Megasequences (18:03)
- Fossil Nautiloids (17:34)
Marcus Ross, PhD – Paleontologist | Natural History Museum
- An Overview of the Rocks and Fossils (22:39)
- The Fossil Record & Design (21:23)
Kurt Wise, PhD – Paleontologist | Pocket Wilderness & Fall Creek Falls
- The History of Life (19:02)
- Evidence of the Catastrophic Past (22:07)
- The Rapid Formation of Coal (17:46)
- The Order of the Fossils (21:07)
- After the Flood & the Nature of Science (20:27)
Larry Vardiman, PhD – Atmospheric Scientist | Mt. Baker
- The Ice Age & Climate Change (20:25)
Art Chadwick, PhD – Taphonomist | Fossil Repository
- Exploring Fossils & Paleocurrents (20:30)
- Catastrophe & Complexity (19:57)
Andrew Snelling, PhD – Geologist | SP Crater & Sedona
- Radioisotope Dating 1: Overview & Radiohalos (23:03)
- Radioisotope Dating 2: Implications & Carbon-14 (18:20)
- Catastrophic Plate Tectonics (21:00)
- Evidence for a Young Earth (19:27)