Keep reading to learn about the fund and recent updates or click here to donate now.
When Del Tackett and I were producing Is Genesis History?, we spent a lot of time talking about the challenges facing creation science.
One of the subjects we discussed was the need for greater funding. We learned there are few places creation scientists can go to have their research funded and promoted. We discovered there are many students who would like to go into creation science, but don’t have a means to support their ongoing studies. We also saw there were enormous needs for more educational materials, especially for younger audiences.
That’s why we started the “The Genesis Fund” in December 2020.
It’s a way for people like yourself to give tax-deductible gifts to help support the advancement of creation science. We’ve partnered with The Nehemiah Foundation (a non-profit organization that supports Christian education) to help train up a new generation of Christians in the truths of Genesis.
Here’s a brief video where we explain more about the fund.
Projects and Updates
Here are some of the specific projects we are supporting. We will be updating them regularly as money is applied to them. We will also be adding in new projects as they come to our attention. If there is a particular project you would like to support with a larger donation, please let us know. (Last updated – April 29, 2021)
- ALMOST COMPLETED: Publish geologist Paul Garner’s fascinating new illustrated book on fossils and the history of life. The final version of the book is currently being reviewed for final publication. (Here’s a draft chapter.)
- IN PROGRESS: Raise $25,000 to expand and continue publishing New Creation Blog, an online resource developed by college students and scientists for promoting creation science research. (Take a look – they’ve already put together dozens of great articles.)
- PARTIALLY FUNDED: Raise $300,000 for a comprehensive new science curriculum for middle through high school students. It will combine video and written materials, and will feature creation scientists from the film.
- JUST STARTED: Raise $15,000 to publish Dr. Doug Petrovich’s new book The Origin of the Hebrews.
- Raise $150,000 for Dr. Steve Austin to build a quarter-mile flume for use in recreating sedimentary conditions during the Flood. (Here’s his proposal – pretty amazing!)
- Raise $250,000 for the feature documentary sequel: Is Genesis History? Mountains After the Flood. This next film will explore how science is actually done by creation scientists. Compass Cinema has already started production and plans to release the film Spring 2022.
- Raise $1,000,000 for general creation science research on a dozen select topics where young scientists are paired with veteran scientists. We will then film these research projects in order to create a new documentary series showing how creation science actually works (something of inestimable value in training the next generation).
We trust that if these are things the Lord wants to happen, He will provide the funds for them. After all, “The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein.” (Psalm 24:1)
In closing, note that every dollar you give to The Genesis Fund will be used for the advancement of creation science. We are encouraged about the future of creation science and welcome your partnership in this exciting endeavor.
All donations are tax deducible and processed through The Nehemiah Foundation. You may donate with either a check or a credit/debit card. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
Donate by Check
Make your check payable to “The Nehemiah Foundation / Genesis Fund” and mail it to:
The Nehemiah Foundation / Genesis Fund
605 West Iris Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
We will send you a paper receipt once your gift has been received.
Donate by Credit or Debit Card
Please enter your donation information on this page with our secure donation form.