This study is intended to complement the film Is Genesis History? by looking at six key doctrines introduced in the first chapters of Genesis. These doctrines are related to the gospel and are important to understanding the nature of our salvation.
After all, Genesis records the foundational events in the history of the world. Jesus Himself was there at the beginning, forming everything according to His purpose. As the Apostle John tells us, “All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.” (John 1:3)
Genesis is therefore central to the work of Jesus Christ. Our hope is that by the end of this study you will better understand how the first chapters of Genesis are related to His plan of salvation.
- Genesis as a Book of History: The Doctrine of Revelation – Dr. George Grant, Pastor
- The First Seven Days: The Doctrine of Creation – Dr. Stuart Burgess, Engineer
- Man, Life, & Science: The Doctrine of the Image of God – Dr. Kurt Wise, Paleontologist
- Adam, Eve, & the First Sin: The Doctrine of the Fall – Dr. Douglas Kelly, Theologian
- The Global Flood: The Doctrine of Judgment – Dr. Marcus Ross, Paleontologist
- The Importance of History: The Doctrine of Providence – Dr. Paul Nelson, Philosopher