Movie focus: Tracking time, including the “light-travel time” question
Dr. Faulkner received his PhD in astronomy from Indiana University.
He is distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of South Carolina-Lancaster, where he taught astronomy and physics for over 26 years.
Since January, 2013, he has been the staff astronomer at Answers in Genesis in northern Kentucky.
Lectures from the 2017 IGH Conference
- Universe by Design (2004)
- The New Astronomy Book (2014)
- The Created Cosmos: What the Bible Reveals about Astronomy (2016)
Additional Products featuring Dr. Faulkner
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics and the Curse
- Bibliography of Creationist Astronomy
- Astronomical Distance Determination Methods and the Light Travel Time Problem
- A Proposal for a New Solution to the Light Travel Time Problem
- Observation and Analysis of the Dwarf Solar type Classic Algol Binary V1043 Cassiopeia
- The Dubious Apologetics of Hugh Ross