Expertise: Invertebrate Paleontology, Geology, and Biology
Movie focus: Providing an overview of the history of life
Dr. Wise earned his BA in geology from the University of Chicago, and his MA and PhD degrees in paleontology from Harvard University.
He founded and directed the Center for Origins Research at Bryan College and taught biology there for 17 years. He then led the Center for Theology and Science at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary for 3 years, before founding and directing the Center for Creation Research and teaching biology at Truett McConnell University for the last 7 years.
His fieldwork has included research in early Flood rocks in the Death Valley region, late Flood rocks in Wyoming, and post-Flood caves in Tennessee.
Additional Products featuring Dr. Wise
Lectures from the 2017 IGH Conference
- Devotional Biology (High School) (2017)
- Loving Science, Loving God
- Paleontological Note on Homo naledi
- A Note on the Pre-Flood/Flood Boundary in the Grand Canyon
- Fossil Equidae: A Monobaraminic, Stratomorphic Series
- Why I Am a Creationist
- The Discontinuity of Life
- Five Fossil Mysteries…
- Noah’s World – Same Time, Different Place
- Mystifying Mosaics
- Practical Baraminology
- A Refined Baramin Concept
- Trilobite Eyes—Ultimate Optics
- Towards a Creationist Understanding of Transitional Forms
- The Pre-Flood Floating Forest: A Study in Paleontological Pattern Recognition
- Sinking a Floating Forest