Keep reading to learn more or click here to donate now.
When Del Tackett and I were producing Is Genesis History?, we spent a lot of time talking about the challenges facing creation science.
One of the subjects we discussed was the need for greater funding. We learned there are few places creation scientists can go to have their research funded and promoted. We discovered there are many students who would like to go into creation science, but don’t have a means to support their ongoing studies. We also saw there was an enormous need for more educational materials, especially for younger audiences.
That’s why we started the “The Genesis Fund” in December 2020.
It’s a way for people like yourself to give tax-deductible gifts to help support the advancement of creation science. We’ve partnered with The Nehemiah Foundation (a non-profit organization that supports Christian education) to help train up a new generation of Christians in the truths of Genesis.
Scroll to the bottom for a couple of explanation videos about the fund. Also, you can see a list of people and projects the fund has supported.
All donations are tax deducible and processed through The Nehemiah Foundation. You may donate with either a check or a credit/debit card. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
Donate by Check
Make your check payable to “The Nehemiah Foundation / Genesis Fund” and mail it to:
The Nehemiah Foundation / Genesis Fund
2737 Larmon Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
We will send you a paper receipt once your gift has been received.
Donate by Credit or Debit Card
Please enter your donation information on this page with our secure donation form.
Launch Message from Dec 2020
Update Message from Dec 2021
Areas of Support
The Genesis Fund’s approach is to make the work of creation scientists and scholars available to a global audience. We are using the funds to support creationists and creationist education in the following ways:
- We fund New Creation Blog and all the student writers who regularly publish on the blog. They have written and edited nearly a hundred articles and posts on a variety of topics in creation science. The importance of this blog is that it provides upcoming creation scientists a place to present new ideas. In early 2023, they started New Creation podcast.
- We publish books by creationist authors. The following books have been published by us, with new books regularly being pursued.
- The Quest – Todd Wood (2019)
- Fossils and the Flood – Paul Garner (2021)
- The Origin of the Hebrews – Doug Petrovich (2022)
- Untitled Dinosaur Book – Matt McClain (Upcoming 2023)
- Grand Canyon: Monument to Catastrophe – Steve Austin (Upcoming 2024) – this will be the 30 year anniversary edition, revised and updated
- We provide funds for scientists pursuing new research projects as well as creationist education. The following groups have received funds:
- Core Academy of Science
- Association for Creation
- We produce new video series on creationist and Bible subjects:
- Origins Conference 2020
- Introduction to Biblical Archeology – Doug Petrovich (in post-production)
- We provide scholarship funds for creationist students pursuing science degrees, as well as support for students attending conferences such as the International Conference on Creationism.