This guide is designed to provide topics for discussion for teachers and parents. It can be used after watching the film to explore different areas that were brought up in the film, as well as to dig deeper into what the Bible says about Creation and the Flood.
We also provide Church & Group Licenses for showing this film in a group setting, as well as a Video Bible Study that can be used by churches, families or individuals.
Download the Church and Family Discussion Guide (PDF)
Click on sections that are also available as individual posts on this website. Contents include:
- Discussion 1. What does Genesis say actually happened?
- Discussion 2: What do other people in the Bible say about Genesis?
- Discussion 3: How important is Genesis to our world today?
- Discussion 4: What are the differences between the two views of history?
- Thoughts on Science, History, and the Bible