Expertise: Vertebrate Paleontology
Movie focus: Formation of the fossil record during the global Flood
After earning a BS in Earth Science from the Pennsylvania State University, Dr. Ross continued his studies with a MS in Vertebrate Paleontology from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology and earned a PhD in Environmental Science (Geoscience) from the University of Rhode Island.
He currently serves as Associate Professor of Geology and Director of the Center for Creation Studies at Liberty University.
Additional Products featuring Dr. Ross
- The Heavens and the Earth: Excursions in Earth and Space Science (with Gollmer, Whitmore, and Faulkner, 2016)
- Who Believes What? Clearing up confusion about Intelligent Design and Young-Earth Creationism
- Charting the Late Cretaceous Seas: Mosasaur Richness and Morphological Diversification
- Hypsilophodon—Least but Not Last
- Sea Monsters: Mosasaurs Designed for Life at Sea
- Five Fossil Mysteries…
- Two: Those Not-So-Dry Bones
- Evaluating potential post-Flood boundaries with biostratigraphy—the Pliocene/Pleistocene boundary
- Fossil Baramins on Noah’s Ark: The “Amphibians”
- No Kind Left Behind
- Building a Better Dinosaur