Theistic evolution leads to certain views concerning the Bible, history, and death. There is a growing influence of these ideas in the church, influencing many smart and Godly people. The logical conclusions of these views create many problems for history and theology.
- 0:00 – What are some of the theological and historical ideas required by theistic evolution?
- 0:45 – Why are so many non-scientists influenced by the so-called views of “science”?
- 1:35 – Why is the presence of death such a problem for the history recorded in the Bible?
- 3:05 – What are the odd moral issues that come up from theistic evolution?
- 4:00 – Why is it important for pastors to know what the implications are for their views?
Watch additional segments: